Monday, July 28, 2008

'I missed you for 29 years...'


Nathan has really kept this blog going the last couple of weeks. It turns out that when he has time away from work and research that he likes to blog... or he is just an extremely proud papa. Probably the latter. Either way, I'm glad you've all been able to enjoy his witty commentary and pictures of little Nell.

Today is my 29th birthday. Needless to say that with the arrival of Norah and all that led up to and came after that, this birthday really snuck up on me. And all I can really think to say about turning 29 (or as I'm sure I'll refer to it all year... almost 30) is that with the birth of our girl, I am SURE the best years of my life are just beginning.

6 comments:

mandy said...

Happy Birthday!! Hope you are having a great day!

Laura-Lu said...

Ain't it the truth. Happy Birthday sister. P.S. you need to change the link to our 'real' blog: bretandlaura.blogspot.com

love you!

Susan/Susie said...

Happy birthday, Sarah Jane! We loved seeing all the pictures of Norah on the door at Riverbend. She's lucky to have you as her mom. You'll be grand.

Happy day. Happy year. Love to all you NY Bowens.

Christine said...

Happy Birthday and congrats on the new babe! She is a doll!!!

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday!!

Heather said...

happy birthday!
and that is the sweetest post, i love that saying..............."i have missed you for 29 years!!!"
makes me cry that's how muc I LOVE IT!!!!
hope see you see rach this week!