Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Wrapped Up

So with D-Day (due date) only 10 days away I decided it was time to learn how to use the Moby Wrap that has been sitting in its packaging in our apartment for 2 months. Since I have too much girth about the waist these days Nathan had to be the demo guinea pig, and since we don't have an actual baby yet we had to use a stand in... thanks again Paul for the little monster, it worked well.


The 'Hug Hold':


The 'Cradle Hold':

Can you tell Nathan was becoming less and less amused by this activity? Thanks honey for indulging me :)... the father of my child ladies and gentlemen.

Now who can I get to teach me how to use a breast pump because that thing looks seriously confusing. Yikes!

10 comments:

BECBEC said...

They'll teach you how to use the pump at the hospital. Just tell them you want to pump and they'll tell you everything you want to know and let you use the hospital machines! I can't wait to meet the newest Bowen!!

Melanie said...

oh the pump...I never thought it would be necessary but I was wrong. Not as scary as it seems, and a definite life saver at times!!
Can't wait to hear the news!

Kristin said...

Holly showed me the pump she used and to be honest, I was a little blow away by the machinery. Turns out, pumping is kind of big (and complicated) deal.

Also, I love that I got to spy a little in the new apartment. Please post more pics!

paul said...

I nominate Nate to play the part of Schwarzennegger in the Broadway version of Junior.

Caitlin said...

Let's get someone to give us a little tutorial on the pump because I am seriously intimdated by mine too. Yikes we are in for a wild ride! Hope you are making through your last week of work!

Scott and Elly said...

That's hilarious...what a good sport! The pump is much easier than it looks, I promise:). I can't believe your so close! Good luck!

Smarties said...

The Monster is cute, but I'm sure new baby Bowen is much cuter. And more snuggly in the Mobi.

The Mercer Family said...

I seriously want to know if that works. I've been asking a lot of people about those. I'm almost convinced that the baby won't roll out of it! hehe

Craig said...

Nathan you're a good husband. If she tries to get you to test the breast pump run.

cbentley said...

Love this little Norah. Love the blog. I have no wisdom to impart about the pump. I was a pumpless mother. And I am assuming you are not talking about the shoes called pumps. :-?
She is adorable and, yes, these are the greatest years in your life, coming at you!