Saturday, August 02, 2008

I just doubled my age

The post title should be said with a Ralph Wiggum voice. Okay, so at the two-week stage, she still looks like a baby. But my sources tell me that there is a specialized populace interested in more footage of Norah. And indeed, she seems to have added a few more looks.


Norah the Sleepy.


Norah, the Prophet.

I meant prophetess, but it didn't quite have the same PBS documentary ring to it. She was just prophesying here that she would need a changing within the hour. She was right too.


Norah, the Wee.


Norah, the Pale.


Norah, the 'What do you want?'

Now, in correlation to the Zoolander reference in a previous post, I have noticed that after diaper changes, Norah gives a 'Blue Steele' look (her most confident and clean look), but I can never photograph this because it always happens just after I pick her up and have my hands full. Attempts to take a picture while holding her with one arm have been awkward and ill-advised. In lieu of showing post-feeding/diaper change material, I will present a very common dance that Norah does pre-feeding (followed by the inevitable and congratulatory diaper change):



That's all for now, folks. She'll be coming soon to a theater near you. Or not. We rent a lot of movies these days.


10 comments:

Laura-Lu said...

yea for norah! I can't wait to meet her. Hopefully tomorrow....

jen said...

We love you Norah! Can't wait to see the dance in person!

Jenna Theobald Broadbent said...

She's so beautiful. And I love her beautiful name! I hope you get some sleep soon...it will come...I promise.

Kristin said...

She is getting so big! Can't wait to see her... TODAY!

Em N. said...

Crazy how time flys huh? She is so cute!!! Keep posting pics!

Granum Family said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations. I can't wait to meet her!!

Let the Good Times Roll said...

SJ- CONGRATS on little Norah! I saw your mom at Amanda Peterson's wedding and she said you had just had a baby. She is DARLING!!! I am happy I found your blog. It sounds like everything is going well for you guys back East. Happy (late) b-day as well! I look forward to seeing more cute pictures of your little doll!
xoxoxox katie (thorne) taggart
www.spencerandkatietaggart.blogspot.com

Bryan, Mary, Abby & Lorin said...

I can't even remember when Abby was that little. Norah is just ... speechless. Anyway, I hope you're loving these days.

Kate said...

It was so fun to see you guys and little Norah. Time flies with babies and with friends. I miss you. Ib you are so right about the best years just beginning. I believe what you meant to say was that all year you will be saying "I am not thirty yet!". Love your guts.

Smarties said...

how many norah's are there?
- catherine s.