Tuesday, July 22, 2008

More a Norah


So apparently Norah is taking the whole 'I was born in New York' thing more literally than anticipated. She's said 'Eastsiiide' when I took this. Smart cookie. Not only is she an East-coast child, but more specifically, she is an Upper Eastsider. By the way, to quell the rumors, that's not an odd growth coming out the side of her head. Just Sarah Jane's foot.


Speaking of feet, check these beauties out.


And while we're at it, here's a full body shot.


So at this point, I think we've exhausted all the looks she has. Like Zoolander, we'll wait until she can turn left before we bring you more photos. That or when she has a growth spurt and looks entirely different.

7 comments:

Em N. said...

Yeah!!! Congrats you two! I'm so excited the little one is here! SJ, can't wait to hear more. In the meantime, rest, rest, rest-- and most importantly ENJOY!! (speaking with 2 weeks experience here!) ;)

Tia said...

Norah is beautiful. Congratulations to both of you!! Keep the cute pics coming...and SJ, I'm coming into town the end of August, hopefully I can meet her in person??

Lindsey said...

YAY SJ!!! Congratulations on a beautiful, beautiful little babe. She is gorgeous and perfect. Her name is so adorable - I have loved that name forever. I want to come visit you...let me know when you are ready for visitors!! xoxoxoxoo.

Emily said...

Congratulations SJ! Norah is so darling...makes me hungry for another little nugget! Keep the pics coming and enjoy this time.

cbentley said...

Yes, just teach her the great jaguar look (?) from Zoolander, then get back with us. Or is it the chita? I forget. Either one will be fine. I think those gorgeous feet are destined for the ballet stage or the basketball court. Love the updates!

Lizzie said...

Congratulations! We are very excited for you. She is beautiful, and I love the name you picked. Good luck with everything!

Courtney said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful! Good luck with everything and enjoy EVERY moment because they change WAY too fast!!!!

-Courtney (from US 1st)