Thursday, January 08, 2009

Oh, new clothes? I know what to do...


So Brigham and Jennie sent us this great onesie, which I had Norah wear this morning (thanks guys!). Notice that Norah is sitting up now all by herself! I've tried to take advantage of this new trick she can do by letting her entertain herself while I get other stuff done, knowing that when she falls over she'll let me know. She did. Only it wasn't just a "hey, I've fallen down!" notification, but a "hey, I've fallen down, pooped, and I'm messing your bed because of your negligence!" I need to distinguish the difference between 'fall' cries and 'poop fall' cries real soon. So yeah. Brigham and Jennie: your onesie is officially a part of her wardrobe.

8 comments:

k. said...

That is such a great picture of N. Is that with your 50mm lens? Love it.

M said...

Yay! Sam has a matching onesie! Hopefully we'll get a picture of them together before they grow out of their matching outfits!

Smarties said...

So funny!

Emily said...

norah is sooo cute,
i think she totally looks like a minnie SJ!

Suzi said...

So impressive that she is sitting up already-way to go Norah! And such a great pic!

The Jackson Three said...

She is so darling. Those cheeks are to die for!

nathan said...

Kathryn - yes, 50mm lens. I really like what it does.

Catherine said...

What does the fine print say? Norah's arm is in the way.