Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Half Birthday

Norah hit the 6 month mark over the weekend. Our girl is half a year old! Amazing. We went in for her 6-month check up yesterday and the stats were:

height: 26 1/2 inches
weight: 17 lbs. 11 ounces

90th percentile in both!

We've yet to see a tooth, and we're still trying to get her excited about eating real food, but we'll take those things as they come, and in the meantime we'll just keep enjoying watching this little love grow. Here are some more 6 month shots.




9 comments:

Smarties said...

What a cutie! Always good to have a happy, healthy baby.

Melanie said...

17 pounds?! Holy moley.
I think T might have just cracked 14 pounds, and that's just me stepping on the scale without her and then with her. She wasn't quite in the 9th percentile at her 6 month check up!
She sure seems like a happy little baby!

Annette said...

I officially declare Norah the cutest six month old on earth.
From a rather biased Gram.
Thanks for the photos!

The Jackson Three said...

Happy Half B-Day Norah! Looking as glamorous as always!

Mom or Dad said...

We love the pictures! We're happy to know she is such a healthy girl. We love and miss you all, Mom and Dad

Jenna Theobald Broadbent said...

She is the sweetest thing! Nicely done on having an awesome baby.

Ming said...

Yea, I'm finally seeing pictures. Thanks for sending me the link to your blog again...I'll try to be better about checking private blogs more regularly. Anyway, she is beautiful! Her looks remind me a lot of Nathan, but she's a mix too. LOVE those cheeks!

mandy said...

She is so beautiful! I love that perfectly round face. One of these days we'll get to meet her. Miss you~

holly said...

I love that chubby little face! Leo has been asking and asking when Norah is moving out west. What am I supposed to tell him?? I mean, c'mon, if a 10 month old knows it's a good idea...