Thursday, January 15, 2009

The New Years Post 2009

On New Years Eve we celebrated with some of our old New York friends now in Salt Lake, the Jacobsens and Millseses.

Behold: Rock Band.


I don't have words to express how awesome this is. I got really lucky with the timing of my zoom-ins to capture the performances at their best spots. There are no weak links here.


It must be mentioned that Holly brought in a 100% for her work on vocals. Most excellent.



Not only did Kristin & Craig deliver with Rock Band and provide a nice quiet space for the babies to sleep, but they also made sure we could ring in the new year with poppers. Nicely done. I personally am grateful for the ladies for providing the screams and yells to add to the excitement. Upon review I am curious what it would have been like without them. I'm pretty sure Paul, Craig, and I could have popped all of those without saying a word.




One last video. Kristin can keep a steady beat, Paul rocks the vocals, Holly and I do choreography.

2009 will be a good year, I can tell.

3 comments:

Jenna Theobald Broadbent said...

Ah we are so bummed we missed this! You should probably know that Cory can play on "expert" both vocals and guitar. It's such a turn on.

Craig said...

Great footage. I think SJ's Mick Jagger face wins it followed by Holly's MCA impression coming in at a close second.

Mary Jane said...

Cool for Cats. I loved it. We got a Wii for Christmas, so we are just getting introduced to this world.