Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My How You've Grown

Today is Norah's 4-month birthday. To celebrate, we want to present some pictures that match some of her first posts (here and here). We'll also add a few more pictures that kind of show what's going on these days. On to the footage:


Yes, footage. Plumping right up.

I remember taking a picture of her like this trying to capture her blue eyes. If I was a betting man, I'd say her blue eyes will stick.


Norah with her friends. I think she got the idea of curling the feet in from her monster. I'm waiting for her to follow suit by growing antennae.


Note her chunky legs and football belly. What is it about baby proportions that is so cute? She now has the habit of putting her hands to her mouth. See below as well.


Something tells me this is just the beginning of all things going to her mouth. It's somewhat like my favorite fortune cookie fortune ever: "Everything will soon come your way." Kind of frightening.


You know, maybe the cuteness of baby proportions is best realized when clothed in one color, one long zipper, pockets, and socks that are too big. And a hood.

Happy 1/3 birthday cutehead!

4 comments:

Annette said...

Love the link to mitosis. We cannot wait to get our arms around Norah and kiss those cheeks and feet. I'm betting on blue eyes and medium blond hair. I see Nathan's eyes (at this stage when he was a baby) looking back at me.
Genes are cool. So are jeans.
Love the commentary.

I also love the yellow bus and fall leaves in your blog banner. Great shot.

We're nuts about you,
Gram/Mom/Annette

Caitlin said...

Love the new photos. Winston is really crushing on his girl Norah.

Laura-Lu said...

She's cute. I love how you're still swaddling her up like a pod.

Smarties said...

we can't wait to see you this Christmas!