Sunday, November 02, 2008

While Daddy is away...

Nathan was out of town this weekend so it was just me and the kiddo for 3 days. Turns out things take a lot longer to get done when you're down a pair of hands. We had a fun girl's weekend though—staying in our pajamas until noon (not always by choice), taking some long walks, going to the Farmer's Market, having some good tummy time, and watching reruns of The West Wing. Thank you again to the friends who took us in, or came by to visit. We loved the company. I'm also grateful for Norah's new best friends (see below), the animals dangling from her playtime mat (thanks again Becca!). They kept her well entertained allowing me to do such things as take a shower. She is LOVING these friends right now.




It was a fun time but we are both glad to have Daddy back.

3 comments:

nathan said...

Sarah Jane, your mom's right. Norah does look like you in this picture. I think it's partly because she's got your mouth.

Jo said...

I'm so sad to have missed out on our time this weekend. I was sooo sick and didn't want to risk passing it on. I'm glad you had a good weekend!

Annette said...

We missed you and Norah - but the trip out and back to Utah would have been so hard on Norah. I'm glad you had a pretty good weekend together. We look forward to seeing all of you soon!
Love,
Annette/Gram