Monday, August 11, 2008

Norah, meet Sam. Sam, meet Norah

Norah is making her tour to visit family. We the parents are her entourage, bodyguards, and diaper and feeding service. If reading that just sounded awkward at the end, yes, sometimes we are her diaper. Anyway, she's rolling in style.


We think she's faired pretty well with the flight and elevation adjustment. So well, in fact, that I was able to catch her yoddling.


All kidding aside, this is a little bit closer to our reality these days.


My two girls. I submitted this to Ensign.


But I digress. Here's Norah and Sam together for the first time.


...And here's Nathan and Jeremy together as fathers for the first time. Weird. And good. Wood.



For more of Sam and Norah together, visit here. Norah has met all of her cousins and family on Mom's side, but we've yet to obtain photographs. We look forward to giving that due attention.

3 comments:

k. said...

Norah is precious, but getting big SO FAST! Can't wait for you to be back in NYC so I can come properly meet her.

Kyle said...

I think you need to come up with a different portmanteau for good/weird.

nathan said...

I know. That joke was a stretch. Firstly, I felt like I was ripping off of Teen Girl Squad. Secondly, just not that funny. I might have jumped the shark with my attempted blogging pith.