Tuesday, October 28, 2008

New Camera = More Norahness

You'll notice that I promised a non-Norah post last time and fulfilled that with the Central Park post. But we're back to our old tricks with more pictures of our daughter.


In response to Kathryn's comment on two posts earlier, Norah does prefer to be snug as a bug in a rug. This is her before she flipped out. But you might be on to something. SJ and I have been wondering when we might discontinue the swaddling.


I mean, come on. Is she not cuting you out right now?


We think she's going to keep the blue eyes.


Norah says this: 'I'm smarter than you think. That's a monkey on the left, and the square root of 256 is 16.'


I think she would smile here, but all her concentration is being focused on the 'keep my head from falling' part of the brain.

I think she looks like her Great-Grandma Dorothy here. We love you Grandma!


We're definitely seeing more smiles from her, so we're glad to report that there's a lot more fun going on in this household.

9 comments:

k. said...

Look at your fancy new picture! Beautiful. A camera makes all the difference right? It's also helpful to have a cute kid. :)

Jenna Theobald Broadbent said...

I LOVE the little hand cross. She is a little LOVE!

Annette said...

You are taking some great photos with the new camera. Of course, Norah shines no matter what. The Grandma Bowen comparison is poignant today.
Love you,
Mom

M said...

Just like Annette said, the Gma Bowen reference is very appropriate.

Norah is a doll. I'm sure she will continue to be as beautiful and charming as grandma was.

paul said...

Good looking little girl, there.

jen said...

oh what a cutie! I love her smile. I miss seeing that little face. Give her a love from us- Jen

Mom or Dad said...

We love the pictures! SJ, I think the one on the mat looks like you. Love you all, Mom

Smarties said...

Yea for new pictures of Norah! Gosh, they are cute ones too. My favorite is the first one and the one with the monkey where she is also displaying her math skills. She is changing so fast. Keep the pictures coming. They are well received around here.

Laura-Lu said...

She's a keeper.