Thursday, October 22, 2009

There's a Party in my Tummy!

Norah has been growing teeth this week so my already picky eater has become even less interested in food the past few days. So today I decided to make some of her favorites for lunch with the hope that she'd at least eat some of it. (I also let her eat in just her diaper, which she LOVES.)

Mac & Cheese! In my tummy party party! Sweet potato fries! In my tummy party party! Yo grapes! Here we go!

Does Broccoli want to go to the party in my tummy? (Okay, so it isn't that easy. My only real shot at getting some green veggies in this kid is to sneak it in. I have a feeling this cookbook is going to come in handy in the years to come.)


There's a party in my tummy...


so yummy, so yummy!

Yay! (http://yogabbagabba.com/#/party-in-my-tummy)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay, yay! Another Bowen blog entry! I love these photos. Miss you guys!

M said...

She's so happy about the party in her tummy!

On a related note, is Nathan going to be DJ Lance for Halloween?

Corinne said...

I second Megan. So fun to see pictures. She's getting so big. Miss you guys.

k. said...

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Norah all grown up, & it's kind of making me sad.

Cute.