Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Fun at the Farm

It's pumpkin season, so today Norah and I picked Nathan up from work to go on an outing to the farm.

To get into the farm spirit, here's Norah holding her pig in front of a huge cow.

On our way to the corn maze we stopped to see how tall we all are this fall by standing next to this 6 ft. cardboard pumpkin with eyelashes and shoes. What can I say, it is a good measuring stick.

(still the same as last fall...)

(still the same as last fall...)

(8 inches taller!)
corn maze.


and of course... the pumpkin patch

(it should be noted that my brother broke his arm as a little kid by falling off a giant pumpkin, so this photo opportunity was taken with some apprehension on my part)






Happy Fall... even if it still feels like summer.

8 comments:

BB said...

Oh my goodness.

Ming said...

I love the pumpkin patch pics. Such a great time of year. Very cute!

Laura-Lu said...

that kid is the best. that pumpkin with eyelashes is pretty cool too.

Amy said...

SJ, Norah is gorgeous...looks like you. What a darling family!!!

k. said...

Ahh, you all look so happy & well adjusted. That sort of makes me sad because I want you to be missing us & New York so terribly that you can't even leave the house. But of course - I'm happy you're happy. :)

Catherine said...

She is such a cutie! That six foot pumpkin with eyelashes and shoes isn't bad-looking either.

Annette said...

I LOVE these photos...Norah walking with Piggy, pumpkins galore, all of you! Thanks for sharing. Gram

Caitlin said...

I still miss New York every day too.

I love that pic of Norah measuring up!

Hope you are doing great!