Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Norah Speaks

Norah is getting more used to the camera. We were able to coax some laughs and talking.



The best is when we're not sure why she's in a good mood. That said, it still blows my mind how rapidly she is learning to communicate. One thing is very clear though: happy feet = life is good.



'Oh, you're filming me. Better stop chatting and check out what you're doing... Make sure you can be trusted and all.'



Once I gained her trust, I eventually got her to speak directly into the camera. Ladies and gentlemen, Norah's first speech. For some reason this footage reminds me of Mars Attacks. 'Greatings Earthlings. I come in peace.' I get the feeling she would have made the International Sign of the Doughnut if it weren't for being swaddled.


1 comment:

Annette said...

We love these speeches by Norah - and we're quite sure she is talking to US, telling us that she had a great time in South Carolina and now she wants to come to Washington. Oh, and that she wants dancing shoes for Christmas to wear on her happy feet.
Love,
Gram