Monday, April 28, 2008

April Showers

When we were in Utah last week we were blessed with not one, but THREE awesome baby showers. Thanks everyone who came, planned, and gave us such amazing gifts. Our baby is so lucky. We love you all so much.


First was a shower given by my oldest best friends. It was so fun to see everyone (and their babies).
.
Kristen, Katie (Lucy), Me




Second we had a 'couples shower' with all our BFFs from NYC who now live in Utah.

Karisa & McKay, John & Amy, Kristin & Craig, Nathan & the Great Pumpkin, Holly & Paul



(awesome picture of new mom, Holly)

There must have been a challenge issued as to who could give the most amazing gift, because seriously every one of our friends brought their A-game! Our baby will be way hipper than either Nathan or I could ever hope to be.






And third, Nathan's mom threw Monica (our sister-in-law expecting a boy in June) and I a very fun famly shower at Grandma B.'s house.



Thank you again everyone! Our kid is going to be far better dressed and equipped than either of her parents (which I should get used to I guess).

7 comments:

Kristin said...

We are seriously going through Bowen withdrawals. We miss you two like crazy.

Heather said...

You are one luck lady!!! And i have to say you are the cutest pumpkin i have ever seen!!!

Tia said...

S.J....the great pumpkin is adorable! I am so glad I got to see you, even though it was short. You are darling pregnant and I can't wait to see what your cute little baby is going to look like.

Emily said...

SJ, I'm so sad I missed you by just a few days in Utah! Congratulations to you and Nathan...you will be a wonderful mother. I can't wait for more updates! Hope all is well with you...

The Hudson Family said...

You look great and you are so loved! 3 showers! How fun! Girls get so many clothes! Ty is 6 months now...maybe our babies will hang out someday! Take care!

The Walker Family said...

S.J. I can't believe I just found your blog. It has been forever and now you are expecting. You are the cutest little mama I have ever seen!! Miss you:-) Oh, and how are you????

Lindsey said...

A BABY? CONGRATULATIONS!!! How exciting SJ! And you look absolutely beautiful. What a lucky little babe to have you as her sweet mama!!!