Monday, April 09, 2007

Brothers in New York

We had visits from three brothers last week...

First Jeremy came from Provo to interview for graphic design internships for the summer.
(This is Jeremy on our roof looking down through the skylight.)














While Jeremy was in town, Brigham and Jennie came up from D.C. to hang out too, which was a lot of fun. All three Brothers B in one place.
















Then Michael came through on his whirlwind east
coast tour, and we were lucky that he had some down time while in New York to come down and see our apartment and go out for some yummy Cuban food.

4 comments:

Paige said...

SJ..That is so fun to have family in town. Especially on holidays. I have been missing you like crazy and am so glad you have a blog...

Lindsey said...

S.J. - we found you!!! I can't tell you how many times I have thought of you and wished I knew how to get in touch - you look adorable and so happy. Reading your blog made me miss you so much! Especially that b-ball pic, it brought back sweet sweet memories...hhh...and I noticed you were playing with Craig and Mary! That's so funny!

Tia said...

It looks like you had a fun weekend! We need to get together, I haven't seen you forev!

josieposie said...

sj - how's life. thanks to blogs i am catching up on a bunch of people i haven't talked to in forever. looks like you are in NY?...i don't want to write a whole email on here so send me an email when you have a sec.
josiejean@gmail