Friday, October 22, 2010

1 month old

It is true what they say about your second child. By the time Norah was one month old we had taken hundreds of photos and done like 8 blog posts. Poor James. We don't love him any less, we just don't seem to have the same kind of time (where did this last month go?!). But, baby James turned 1 month old this week, and that definitely deserves some documentation.


Current stats:

weight: 9 lbs. 13 oz.
height: 21 1/2 inches

50th percentile in both categories. You might call him an average James. We just call him our little love.

8 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

So cute!

shayna said...

I think I love him.

Sarah said...

I can't believe you have had that little bundle a whole month and I still haven't been able to see him!! GRRR....soon....soon. He sure is a handsome little guy

Catherine said...

What a sweetheart! I can't wait to meet him!

mandy said...

I can't believe how fast that went!! We need to meet the little cutie.

Rachel said...

Ugh! One month old!!? I need to get myself and a meal to your house pronto! Congratulations. He is scrumptious.

M said...

What a cute little guy! We can't wait to meet him.

Jenna Theobald Broadbent said...

Sweet baby James he is adorable!!! Nice work you guys. Norah is so beautiful.