Sunday, July 18, 2010

Summer Happenings

I feel like we are perpetually a month behind in our blogging, but here are a few things we've been up to so far this summer...

Last month we spent a couple of weeks in Utah. It was a fun way to kick off our summer with lots of fun outings with cousins and friends:

The Farm:







the Zoo:








And a lot of time in the pool:


Then this month cousins came to visit us here in California and we spent a fun day at the Long Beach Aquarium:





In between there has been a lot of things like this:



And this:


And this:




And this:

5 comments:

amy smart said...

Oh gosh, I love your kid. (I can't wait to meet the next one.) I hope she had a happy birthday!

PS All the pictures are awesome, but I esp love the pictures at the aquarium!

Sarah said...

sarah jane you are so so stinkin' cute preggo! Can't wait to see you guys!

Catherine said...

Your Child is so cute I am running out comments to make about her. Does anybody know any more meanings for adorable?

Angie said...

SJ-I never have time to check blogs but clicked on yours and found out you're pregnant!! Congrats! When are you due? This is so exciting. We miss you guys.

Emily said...

Adorable! Wish we lived closer