Sunday, May 16, 2010

Daddy Daughter Day

SJ went out of town for a weekend, so Norah and I got to have a few days together. So we went to a farm.





"How do I get this thing out of reverse?"

This farm also included a tunnel, and Norah was instantly enamored. Observe:





If I hadn't diverted her elsewhere, we'd still be there doing this. These days the whole 'ready....GO' command is a very effective tactic to keep her from dawdling.

After a successful nap, we bopped on down the PCH to check out the Santa Monica Pier. We rode the Ferris wheel, had a hot dog on a stick, and got matching tattoos.





In exchange for drinking all but a sip of my lemonade, she gave me a *mostly* fuss free return home. I'll take it. Let's do this again sometime.

6 comments:

Laura-Lu said...

What a lucky girl!

Audrey Crisp said...

Aww so fun! Daddy daughter dates are the best!

Annette said...

We love these videos and photos of your great adventures. We went on to copy you at the Santa Cruz Boardwalk - Ferris Wheel and Corn Dog included.

Catherine said...

She is so cute with her little curls and her adorable little run! I already miss her
!

jrae said...

Love to hear about your adventures. Farm and boardwalk in one day . . . nice!

Smarties said...

What a super Dad. Can't wait to see the tattoos. (Dora and Boots? Bert and Ernie?)