Sunday, September 20, 2009

Outtakes

Our little wee is in a great stage of development. She's becoming more adventurous with attempts to walk, and she's starting to say stuff. Enjoy the footage (yes, pun intended. I know, it's bad).


(in this first one, the video plays weird and skips the first second. The best part is the very beginning, so you may try moving the slider back manually. Baby steps.)



In this next one, she's showing me her ball. Notice her excellent pronunciation.


Walking and talking. It's fun.

6 comments:

BB said...

Oh man.

Catherine said...

Big girl!!!!!!!!! Big girl!!!!!!!
You are getting so big!!! You are to cute, Norah!!!!!!!!!

The Jackson Three said...

She is so dang cute, and getting so big, and getting so much hair - I love that she's holding spoons and still doing the one leg crawl - just accelerated!

Jill said...

You are kidding. I can't believe I didn't see her while she was here! What a beautiful girl. I want to kiss her cheeks. I can't believe how big she is - she's all over the place! I miss you three!

amy smart said...

Oh goodness, I love this kid. Great to see the video clips of her walking! They remind me of Grandpa Sabine's home movies. :)

Mom or Dad said...

Love, love, love seeing her walk and talk! Thanks for documenting it all for us to enjoy. Miss you all! Love, Grandma