Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend


We had a pretty glorious Memorial Day weekend. It probably seemed even more amazing because the weather forecast kept calling for rain, but the rain held out until Tuesday, and we had nothing but sun all weekend. While walking back from Central Park on Monday night, Nathan and I counted 8 trips to the park over the 4 day weekend (I took Friday off too). Not bad. We had fun going for morning runs, taking Norah to the swings, and meeting up with friends.












6 comments:

Catherine said...

Norah is the absoulutly cutest thing I ever saw!

Annette said...

I love the flying baby picture - and Norah hanging in the swing.
We miss you!

Jessica Brown said...

What a fun weekend. I agree with Annette. The picture of Norah in the swing is so cute. How fun to be playing around in Central Park on Memorial Day weekend.

Kristin said...

Love Norah's hat!!!

Smarties said...

Great pictures! Love the flying babies! I also love seeing Norah in those pink overalls that my girls used to wear. (as I wipe a tear away while singing "sunrise, sunset...")

erin said...

good day. thanks again for arranging the park shindig.