Thursday, November 09, 2006

The A's

Since it's the season of Thanksgiving, I figured I'd better get started being thankful for stuff. And I am. This morning Sarah Jane and I are going through the A's of the alphabet.

Abby Cannon (my neice), Amy Smart (my sister-in-law), Annette (my mom), apples, animals, aspirin, airplanes, aerodynamics (that might be a weird one, but it's an interesting topic), art, aesthetics, Asia, the Andes Mountains, amazon.com, anniversaries, architecture, America (in this case, the United States, though I am grateful for the Americas, as in the continents and all the appertaining cultures and geographies and some histories).

I think this is a good start. What would you add to the list?




(Here's a picture of some Andes.)

3 comments:

BB said...

atoms, art, anteaters, air conditioning.

RadDad said...

anthracite, Archimedes, aardvarks,April, adzes, Aztecs, and alpha particles

Erin said...

That is a REALLY good way to be greatful. Ilike it! two fist pumps from me! I think that I am greatful for ardvarcks....its an animal. but thats pretty much for sure NOT how you spell it!